Mindy Lou's Book Review's Reviews > Coldest Fire

Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross

I've been waiting this whole time for Uriel's story and man was it EVERYTHING. Uriel has intrigued from the start. I'm drawn to the cold and dangerous characters. There is just something about reading a character like that finding his other half. This book had me giddy with how Uriel slowly thawed for Nayda. It's everything that I love to see in a couple.

Nayda was an amazing heroine. I love it when an author can create a woman to admire and respect. She was such a sweet person who cared more about others than herself. She has reason to fear so much but that never stopped her from doing the right thing. She was perfect for Uriel.

Their love story wasn't the only thing that held me captive. Finally seeing our favorite characters go after Vladek was so satisfying. His rein of terror lasted too long and who better than to take him down that the two who were most effected by him.

I'm sad to see this series end. Every book has been captivating to read. I've loved all the characters. Each of them have been unique in their own way and brought a lot to the series as a whole. This kind of series is one of my favorite type to read. I easily get hooked on a story where good fights evil and wins. This was an amazing series and I highly recommend it for all you paranormal lovers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coldest Fire.

October 6, 2019 – Shelved
October 13, 2019 – Shelved as: only-sees-h
October 13, 2019 – Shelved as: my-kind-of-alpha
October 13, 2019 – Shelved as: jealous-possessive
October 13, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Excellent review Mindy Lou!💋😉💖👍

Mindy Lou's Book Review Kat wrote: "Excellent review Mindy Lou!💋😉💖👍"

Thank you, Kat! 🙂