Lauren Schnoebelen's Reviews > Tower of Dawn

Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

The female characters of this series are the true stars of every single book. This one is no exception either! Yrene is probably one of my favorites in the series and probably competes with Lysandra in my top favorite character. I loved the journey this book took us through and the different ways in which someone can heal themselves and those around them. Even though this definitely had its action packed scenes, this book was a lot more character focused than a lot of the other books and I really enjoyed it. Chaol finally started winning me back in the previous book and now I’m officially a fan of him again because of the journey he took personally to address the wrong he did in the past and how he faced the horrors he experienced over the past few years. Besides the main characters being a huge favorite of this book, I loved learning so much more about the culture of the southern continent and all the differences that were preset in how they mourned, celebrated and addressed conflict. With all the major plot twists at the end of this book, I am so ready for the last in the series and I really don’t think I’m prepared for it because I can officially say that I’ve become attached to a large number of these characters and because there are so many, I don’t expect all of them to survive 😭

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tower of Dawn.

October 2, 2019 – Started Reading