Book Fancy 's Reviews > Chronicles of a Rockin' Mess

Chronicles of a Rockin' Mess by S.E. Rose

An ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

I've been in a major book funk lately when this one came across my kindle to review. I am so glad it did, because I needed this book! Y'all! This book is everything! I've never read an S.E. Rose book before, so I had no clue what to expect going into it. But I can never turn down a rockstar romance to read. It's my vice. I'm beyond thrilled that I've found a new to me author to follow and an amazing rocker romance to add to my list of favs!
Lincoln and Lark both have feeling for each other but neither wants to step over that line and ruin the work relationship they have going on. Lincoln just knows that Lark is made for better things than being his assistant and is willing to break his own heart in order to see her succeed in life. He's broody and alpha at times, but he also has a heart of gold. He just wants Lark, but he doesn't ever think that's possible. Especially when he sent her away. But the band steps in because they see what they really mean to each other. With Lark back in Lincoln's life, Lincoln gets the second chance he never thought he would. But this time he has some explaining and making up to do!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chronicles of a Rockin' Mess.

Finished Reading