Jessica Roessler's Reviews > The Risk

The Risk by Callie Rose

The Kings of Linwood Academy went out on a bang...literally and figuratively!
&I honestly wouldn't have expected anything less.
Callie Rose is absolutely in the top 5 of my favorite author's to read, and she never ever disappoints.
I have been following Harlow and her boys from the very beginning, and have gotten to watch their growth individually as characters, and as a whole, in a relationship. I have to say, the love in this harem has so far been one of my absolutely favorite ever read. The sweetness has you swooning, and the steamy scenes are just as amazing. Their care for one another, and over all their love and protectiveness over Harlow is amazing to read.

Book 3, the final in this series begins exactly where we left off on book 2's cliffhanger. Harlow find's herself in a bad situation, and she is really unsure what to do next, and how she will be able to get away unharmed without suspicion of what she has now come to realize.
With Harlow's newfound information, she wants to let Lincoln, River, Chase and Dax know ASAP, and then try and gather as much evidence to support their theory, which in turn would help in getting her mom out of jail and from being falsely accused.
Book 3 will have your stomach in knots, and you will be gripping your kindle tightly. Callie's has expertly created a story in which you truly don't know what to expect of what's coming next.
But, I also loved that despite all the issues that Harlow and her boy's are dealing with, there are still those sweet moments included, and some definitely super steamy moments. Callie didn't spare a thing!
If you have read book's 1&2 of the Kings of Linwood Academy series, I highly recommend diving into The Risk ASAP. It is so much more than I hoped, and I am sure that many would agree with me that this was the perfect ending to such an intriguing and addicting trilogy.
Dive in, get those answers you have been patiently waiting for since The Help's cliffhanger. All questions are answered, and oh man, they were worth the read!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Risk.

Finished Reading