Tanecia 's Reviews > The P.U.R.E.

The P.U.R.E. by Claire Gillian

bookshelves: review-for-authors-requesting

*I received this book as an ARC for an honest review from the publisher*

This review wont be a long one because I loved this book! When I read the blurb I really didn't think I would like this book but I was very surprised at how fast I fell into this story.

When you read the first page you are immediately taken in by the main character "Gayle" ease dropping on her co-worker and hearing some scandalous information that could incriminate her bosses and leave her with no job. Even though Gayle is a new hire and is constantly getting harassed by her supervisor it doesn't stop her from getting to the bottom of whats going on with her firm behind closed doors. Even if the scandal might cost her her life and the people she cares for.

This was a complete and utter fun read! The story flowed very well and all the characters were fully developed to a "T"! I also liked how the plot and setting was based around the work place but the author doesn't overload the reader with all the logistics of the job. Kudos to the Claire Gillian for doing her homework on the in's and out's of the cooperate world and still keeping the read fun and understandable. The unwinding romance was the perfect touch in this story. I loved watching Gayle's and Jon's relationship evolve from friends to serious relationship throughout the read and I was rooting for them till the end! Over all I loved this book and I will be rushing to the shelves to buy a physical copy once it hits the store!

This book has laughs,mystery,sexy-ness,& OMG moments that will keep you guessing who did it through the entire read! I will definitely read more of Gillian's book to come

I recommend to: Everyone over the age of 16! This is a must read if you like romance,mystery,and scandal.

Tt@NeverEndingStoriesBookBlog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The P.U.R.E..

March 23, 2012 – Started Reading
March 23, 2012 – Shelved
March 23, 2012 –
March 23, 2012 – Shelved as: review-for-authors-requesting
March 25, 2012 –
25.0% "I throught I wouldn't like this book but I like it very much so far. :)"
March 25, 2012 –
30.0% "I am having so much fun reading thus book. And its getting juicy!"
March 28, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» I am excited for this one because of your review! It look fun and exciting! :D