Baba 's Reviews > Nameless Surrender

liked it
bookshelves: erotica-or-erotic-romance, novellas-or-short-stories
Recommended to Baba by: Denise ~The Procrastinating Book Diva~
Read in March, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nameless Surrender.

03/25/2012 page 0 "I'm in dire need of a good read. Will start it tomorrow and I'm pretty hopeful that I'm gonna like it." 4 comments
03/26/2012 page 76 "Well, this hot little read is exactly what I needed! Very likeable characters and I love the sensuality! Very enjoyable. :))" 1 comment
03/26/2012 page 100 "Yowza! I really enjoyed this hot little read! FULL REVIEW TO COME..." 2 comments

Denise ~The Procrastinating Book Diva~ So glad you liked it, I had a feeling you would ;-)

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Oops, I got a little thumb happy with the "like" button but I finally got it to stay on "like" Lol. Great review, Baba. Hum... I need a few good Novella's to read. I'll give this one a try.

Karla Great review Baba...everything you said...I agree.

Baba  Denise wrote: "So glad you liked it, I had a feeling you would ;-)"

Yes, I really liked it a lot, Denise! Thanks again for the rec and in case you have other stories on your mind...please, feel free to send me a rec! I'd appreciate it.

Baba  Kristen wrote: "Oops, I got a little thumb happy with the "like" button but I finally got it to stay on "like" Lol. Great review, Baba. Hum... I need a few good Novella's to read. I'll give this one a try."

LOLOLOL Thanks, Kristen! It happens from time to time. I hope you'll be enjoying this one as much as I did.

Baba  Karla wrote: "Great review Baba...everything you said...I agree."

Thanks, Karla! This one was a real winner! I felt that Safe Surrender was not as good as Nameless Surrender. I liked it but I did not enjoy it as much as this one here.