Adriana's Reviews > Deviant King

Deviant King by Rina Kent

OMG Firstly i would like to say Thankyou to Rina for giving me the honor of reading and reviewing an ARC of this Gem. I made the mistake of starting it half an hour before work and lets just say was the worst mistake ever as i read 9% of it come work start time and i was dying for more even contemplated calling in sick lol so had to wait 8 hours for my shift to be over to get back into it and lets just say it was not pleasant lol. But once i got home i refused to put it down until i had finished it. I read Cruel King in Noble savages and i loved it so much i wanted more, so when i heard of this series i had to have it and the wait was so worth every second. Elsa is new and as soon as she enters the school she is warned to stay away from the Elite especially Aiden King, but Aiden has other ideas. Aidens first words to her are "I will destroy you". Ok so im not going to give anything away but if you love bully romance this is the book for you, keep in mind its a trilogy and this is just the first and lets just say it leaves you with a wtffffffffff but its so worth it . I devoured this book in a few hours and i loved it so much i reread it. I cannot wait for the next one , i also cant wait for all of this series to come on paperback so i can own them all. You dont have to read Cruel king to read this one but i do recommend it as it is just as good as this and you get to meet Aiden for the first time. BRING ON THE NEXT ONE !!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deviant King.

Finished Reading