Lucy Qhuay's Reviews > The Lost Hero

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

Mar 22, 2012

bookshelves: young-adult-series, fangirling-to-the-extreme, heroes-to-die-for, heroines-i-love, laughed-myself-silly, kickass-strong-heroines, mythology, stunningly-awesome, favourite-authors, beautiful-titles
Recommended for: Percy Jackson fans; mythology freaks :)

Well, well, well. Curious. Very, very curious. :P
I was here thinking that we wouldn't know about the next great prophecy and who were the heroes whom the prophecy referred to but we are going to know it, after all.
We already know four of them - Percy, Jason, Leo and Piper.
Percy, I hope that you are alright in that other demigod camp, the Roman version of the Camp Half-Blood. Looking forward to know more about how you're doing.
Jason, you're a nice guy and all but I don't know if I'm entirely comfortable with the idea of you taking Percy's place in Camp Half-Blood.
I mean, I know that the same will happen with Percy and he will replace you as the Roman camp leader but, the thing is, I know nothing about that other camp.
I don't know the heroes there as I know the heroes of Camp Half-Blood. I don't know if I want those heroes I know seeing you as they see Percy.
Leo, you're hilarious! :) And I see that you will have a pretty interesting part in the quest.
I am so sorry for your mother. :'(
Piper, I am so very sorry as well. I can understand what it is to want your father to be proud of you.
*Sigh*
Well, let's see what is going to happen now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Hero.

March 22, 2012 – Shelved
April 30, 2012 – Started Reading
May 1, 2012 –
page 100
100% "Leo is hilarious =D And I love Jason and Piper as well!! They're awesome!! :) \n Now, what's going on with Percy? Where is he? Also, who is Jason? What's Piper's secret? What about the Curse of the Cabin Nine?? Hummm, I want to know!!"
May 31, 2012 – Finished Reading
November 26, 2012 – Shelved as: mythology
November 26, 2012 – Shelved as: stunningly-awesome
November 27, 2012 – Shelved as: favourite-authors
January 11, 2013 – Shelved as: beautiful-titles

Zohal I loved this book. It was very intriguing, full of suspense and mystery. It was also a very adventurous book

Lucy Qhuay Yes!! I'm dying to know what is going on!!