Kahea's Reviews > Coldest Fire

Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross

4195039
***5 ‘My Domina’ Stars***

I don’t want the series to end (mostly because I don’t want to leave my German demons ~ but that’s just me) but as far as endings go, this one rocked! It was sweet, a little bit gory, funny and all kinds of smexy and swoon worthy goodness.

I adored Nadya and Uriel. They’ve both been to hell and back and despite all that was inflicted on them, they’ve come out stronger for it in different ways, though they both still bear the scars in one way or another. Their journey to their HEA was a lot of fun. There were some dark moments, but I loved how they helped each other work through them while becoming more entwined with each other as they got to know each other. The chemistry between them was HAWT and their bantering was a lot of fun. There wasn’t a lot of angsty moments between them, something I appreciated since there was enough drama going on around them to keep things quite interesting and in the end, I loved how everything worked out for them.

This book definitely gave the series a great send off. All of the issues plaguing our heros were tied up well and I didn’t have to give the author the evil eye like I have in the past *BSEG* I loved catching up with Dommiel & Anya, George & Kat and Xander & Carowyn and getting to know Skaal, Circe and Deimos...and of course my German demons ~ Axel, Wolfrick and Gustav ~ who I would LOVE to see more of in maybe another spinoff??? Maybe?? But, if not, this was still a great series, so if you’re into angels and demons battling it out and finding love while doing it, then this is a must read for you!

~ Copy provided by the author & publisher via NetGalley & voluntarily reviewed ~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coldest Fire.

September 25, 2019 – Shelved