Michelle Rodriguez's Reviews > Winter Tales

Winter Tales by Tiffany Reisz

bookshelves: erotica, dominatrix

How do I love Tiffany Reisz, let me count the ways ... If you're not an Original Sinners fan, we can't be friends, just kidding (maybe not). In all seriousness, please read from the beginning, this novella is may be lost on you if you haven't read the other books. Not to say you can't read it because you can and if you do, after you have, I say start from the very beginning with The Siren.

Ok enough of my tangent let me get this review going. I've missed Zach. He's come a long way from being the overly stuffy editor in The Siren, to now loving husband to Grace and father to Fionn. He's still a bit stuffy when need be. When Nora comes to England and ask for his help in finding someone near and dear to Kingsley, he was there for her.

This Christmas novella was more emotional than Ms. Reisz's previous ones, for those of you who have read the Original Sinners series, you will all understand.

I cannot sing enough praises or psalms for that matter for this author. She always brings laughter, joy and tears to my reading enjoyment. Ms. Reisz is on my bucket list of authors I would love to meet. Besides this novella, several other short stories that you may or may not have read which makes the read extra delicious. November 19, 2019 cannot get here soon enough for all of you to experience the magic of her writing.

*An ARC was provided via Net Galley for an honest review.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Winter Tales.

September 25, 2019 – Started Reading