❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️'s Reviews > Coldest Fire

Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross

bookshelves: angels, demons, paranormal

5 Brilliant Stars

Coldest Fire was everything I wanted and everything I needed to end this awesome series.
The final installment has Archangel Uriel and witch Nadya beautiful love story.
Everything started with them seeing each other when captives in Valdek and Lisabette castles in the first book.
Now Uriel needs Nadyas help to get to Vladek by fighting in the demon pits.
It starts as a slow burn , both of them fighting their own demons and tortured past at the hands of the same evil.Two souls that are going to get connected by the same pain and wounds they suffered.
Nadya is a shy human, still living in a remote cottage in the middle of forest , but she is so much more than what Uriel tough at first sight: selfless, kind, beautiful, strong and courageous.

"Knowing we’d walked parallel paths through hell and had come out, stronger than before, I wanted something other than revenge and blood. Something softer…sweeter."

Uriel is full of anger and revenge , understandable for what happen to him for months being a slave, but he opens his soul to Nadya and when he at least accepts his desire and love for her everything is like an explosion of feelings .This men is very powerful ,confident , persevering , sexy and gentle with Nadya.
"My light, Nadya. You are my light.”

They were hot and passionate in bed exactly like a firestorm.
"Because, Nadya, when he comes for you, when he figures it out, it’s going to be a firestorm."

We get to see again all the other couples we loved in the previous books , their friendship and caring for each other very touching. And the final battle was glorious !!
I would love to get a book of Skaal too, I think he deserves his happy ending ..who know..maybe?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coldest Fire.

September 25, 2019 – Shelved
September 25, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
November 18, 2019 – Started Reading
November 18, 2019 –
page 0
"Finally!!!!! I have been waiting forever for this gem ❤️❤️❤️🥰"
November 23, 2019 – Shelved as: angels
November 23, 2019 – Shelved as: demons
November 23, 2019 – Shelved as: paranormal
November 23, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review ↪Happy reading L💕ve ↩

❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ Thank youu Paulette 🤗❤️❤️

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review ❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ wrote: "Thank youu Paulette 🤗❤️❤️"

❥ It's Always Pleasure Emma ツ 💘

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie A. Nice review, Emma! I've heard a lot of good things about this author. <3

❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ Melanie wrote: "Nice review, Emma! I've heard a lot of good things about this author. <3"

Thank you Melanie 🤗. I love this authors writing style, she totally works for me 😊

message 6: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar You are my light in finding these great books/series 😁

❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ Lorraine wrote: "You are my light in finding these great books/series 😁"

message 8: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar ❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ wrote: "Lorraine wrote: "You are my light in finding these great books/series 😁"

Ohh, you are so sweet Lorraine! Thank you darling, it’s always my pleasure 😍 I m glad we have similar taste in books🤗"

😘😘

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩ Fab review, luv! This book was amazing!! xoxo

❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ Natalie wrote: "Fab review, luv! This book was amazing!! xoxo"
Thanks Nat 😍
It was indeed, a bit sad its over tho!

Nicola Fantastic review, Emma. So sad this series is over x

❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ Nicola wrote: "Fantastic review, Emma. So sad this series is over x"

I know, so very sad !! Have to find another good series now to keep me entertained 😍

message 13: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Fabulous review Emma!!💋👍💞😉

❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ Kat wrote: "Fabulous review Emma!!💋👍💞😉"

message 15: by Monique (new)

Monique Wonderful review, Emma! 😊 love the pics 😍

❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️ Monique wrote: "Wonderful review, Emma! 😊 love the pics 😍"

🤗🤗 thanks sweetie