Meghan's Reviews > Ember Queen

Ember Queen by Laura Sebastian

bookshelves: library

This book was received as an ARC from Random House Children's - Delacorte Press in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.

A sister taken hostage with an evil power and the power of strength and good must stop her from overtaking the prince and destroying everything that comes in her way. This book reminded me a lot of the Red Queen series due to the powerful conflict that was chosen for a young girl and the predicament her family has to endeavor to not only save her but the kingdom from the forces of evil. Each page and each chapter was more exciting than the next and just when you think you figured it all out, another twist comes and the story takes a whole new turn. I could not put this book down and had to find out if Theo saves her sister, the prince and the kingdom. You will not be disappointed from this book and I know this will be a great candidate for our next teen book club.

We will consider adding this title to our YFiction collection at the library. That is why we give this book 5 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ember Queen.

September 24, 2019 – Started Reading