Mollie Smetana's Reviews > Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Mar 22, 2012

I read this book for third quarter.

This book was very good! It was so exciting. It had sad parts, and happy parts. The part I liked best about the book was the thrilling of it. It was fun to hear all of the secrets about each girl. I also enjoyed learning about each character's background story. The story had such an interesting plot. I loved this book so much that I am going to read the rest of the series.

This story had such a great plot! The story was about four high school girls who were all BEST FRIENDS with this one girl: Alison Dilaurentis. Alison was the most popular girl in school. They lived in Rosewood. Rosewood was this perfect little town. Rosewood was filled with spoiled, bratty, rich children. One day Alison disappears. All of the girls are very devastated. They all were in shock that Ali was dead. The tried to find the murder but nothing came up. The girls have a ton on their hands. Except for the fact that they think Ali is dead, they also have another friend. A, A knows all of the girls’ secrets and stories. Since Ali was so close to each of the girls and she was the only one that knew these secrets. It was inferred that Ali was A, but she wasn’t. She was dead. The girls need to work together to try to find out who A is.

I can connect to this story by my friends. I tell them everything. Most of them know my secrets, stories, and whole life. If one of them ever went missing I don’t know what I would do. My friends are like sisters. Losing one of them would be like losing family. I can imagine how Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily feel. They lost someone very close to them. If I ever did I would react the same way the girls do.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Little Liars.