Aleson Alexander's Reviews > The T-Girl Experiment: The Complete Series

The T-Girl Experiment by M.C. Questgend

bookshelves: romance, transsexual

This bundle, The TGirl Experiment by MC Questgend, contains all three stories in the series. Reading them all back to back is a nice way to keep up with the continuity of the story, so I’d recommend purchasing this or each of the stories individually together. There is intense drama, engaging romance, and hot erotica, so you’re sure to be entertained in a variety of ways. There are also some clever and unexpected twists to catch you off guard the minute that you think you have it all figured out. It keeps an already interesting and well-told story that much more riveting.

In the first book of the series, we meet Alex, a confirmed bachelor who values his freedom. He’s not looking for any attachments and enjoys spending his nights with different women, who like him, are just looking for a good time. Despite his family’s constant nagging to find someone and settle down, Alex is happy with his life. Things change when he meets the intriguing Gabby.

Gabby has a secret that she’s very reluctant to share. Past experience tells her to be cautious. It is with this cautiousness that she slowly reveals her transgender nature to Alex. Confused and not quite sure what to make of this, Alex needs some time to think about what this means, not just for himself, but for Gabby as well, and it’s his sister who helps him consider more than just his own perspective. It’s done in a way that’s tender and believable, and the pain it causes each of them in understandable and relatable.

The next entry in the series shows us how they grow as both individuals and as a couple, sharing themselves with one another in ways that neither expected. The beautiful, heartfelt romance and excellent erotic scenes show us how Gabby helps Alex explore things inside himself that he never would have without her. Without getting into spoiler territory, a major plot twist changes the dynamics of their relationship in a very dramatic way. It captures the reader and evokes strong feelings that we’ve all experienced in our lives.

The final story changes things in an even more dramatic way, that keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. Alex truly begins to understand who he is, what he wants out of life, and what he needs in it. MC Questgend takes us on a wonderful journey of romance, self-exploration and acceptance, and eroticism that dances us across the vast landscape of sexuality, including excellent femdom scenes and inventive exhibitionism.

MC Questgend has created, above all, a story that is engaging and enthralling, with believable and relatable characters, and a hero that every reader will bond with. The characters, like real people, grow and change, the location and scenery are easy to picture, and even the minor characters are well done. MC Questgend has given us the perfect balance of romance, drama, and eroticism. This story isn’t just about titillating the reader - it's about exploring real people and real relationships, perhaps the kind that you’re in, your neighbor, or a friend. It’s well worth the read and with the ability to produce stories like this, MC Questgend is worth keeping an eye on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The T-Girl Experiment.

September 24, 2019 – Started Reading