Gloria Grossi's Reviews > The Land of Faes

The Land of Faes by D.P. Rowell

85198959

After the completion of the first book in this series, it was difficult waiting so long for the second book.

Thankfully,  I got a copy of the second book from the writer who was so cool by the way.

For me, this is the best book I have read in 2019, hands down! I said this after I completed the first book, however, I was not sure about this conclusion. Being that I am yet to finish my 2019 reading challenge, I felt it would have been unfair to crown this book the best book I've read in 2019. In the end, I was not wrong at all.

More than enjoying every minute with this book, I am grateful for having the option to close my 2019 reading challenge with an amazing read. I was not at anytime disappointed.

Have you at any point been in a circumstance where you are miserly in the number of pages you read in a day from a specific material?

I found myself deliberately delaying the completion of this book basically on the grounds that I did not want to get to the end very soon. That's Childish! I know, I just couldn't' help myself.

On the off chance that you love yourself some Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, you will love this book.

Thank you, D P Rowell, for making my 2019 read a blast.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Land of Faes.

September 22, 2019 – Started Reading