Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)'s Reviews > Nothing Hidden Ever Stays

Nothing Hidden Ever Stays by H.R.  Mason

“Nothing hidden ever stays.”

The last of the Ross family, Aubrey only realises her heritage when death comes knocking. Taken back to her family home by the sad news of her only living relative passing she has inherited everything. Having grown up in care Aubrey thinks she’s different due to the life she has had but quickly realises that is it all part of the Ross family legacy. Haunted by the ghosts of the past, strange things go bump in the night and someone is definitely trying to tell her something but can she figure it out before it’s too late?

This was a well written, suspenseful read that captured my attention and had me hooked. As the past unfurled and revealed itself an air of tragedy and despair took hold, weaving the madness of the original Ross throughout the pages. History kept repeating itself as each generation fell into the same trap but can Aubrey be the key to ending it all? I loved the eerie feeling and the way the story flowed from the past to the present so easily. All the clues and nudges were cleverly interwoven, leaving me slack jawed at the end.

A four and a half star it all ends with you read.

~*~ Reviewed on the Behalf of Obsessed by Books ~*~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nothing Hidden Ever Stays.

September 18, 2019 – Started Reading