Stormy Udell's Reviews > Sacrifice

Sacrifice by Denise Grover Swank

I would like to warn fellow vocal and emotional readers do not read this in public. I cried, mildly mumbled curses and had quite a few verbalized "Really?!?!" or "WTF" moments. Which are all positive reactions, however when in public it makes you look a little unstable. If you don't mind the stares then go for it but don't say I didn't warn you. Warring gods, non-stop action and not one but two types of love - the one that can only happen between a mother and her son and the one that endures through it all - dominate the entire series . It's a new twist on many different concepts, breathing a breath of fresh air on the genre. Denise Grover-Swank's writing brings to life a group of incredible characters, that will haunt your imagination for days after reading. She ends the book in the perfect cliff hanger...the type that keeps you gripping the edge but you find mild comfort in the toe hold you just found. If you can't tell I absolutely love this series and Sacrifice didn't disappoint, the worst part about it is the wait for the next book. Happy Reading - and go buy the first two books!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sacrifice.

Started Reading