Tracy Fenton's Reviews > All The Rage

All The Rage by Cara Hunter

I was lucky enough to get a signed copy of this book from Cara Hunter at Theakston Crime Festival in July, but because I don’t read my signed books I just lovingly look at them, touch them, smell them and reorganise them in colour and size order, I couldn’t read the book until it became available on Netgalley – so my thanks to the publishers for my copy.

This is the 4th book in what is becoming my favourite police procedural series and starting this book is like sitting in your most comfy armchair in a fleecy pair of pjs with a steaming hot chocolate and digestive biscuit – delicious, comforting and guaranteed enjoyment.

Following on from the previous books, All The Rage can be read as a standalone, but personally I would recommend you start with book one (Close to Home) and get to know Adam Fawley and his team from the beginning as there is quite a bit about the team and their personal back stories which are referred to in this story.

Once again Cara Hunter has produced a superb police procedural thriller which is both original and current and the use of the social media comments keeps the tension going and the reader utterly gripped. I’m not going to say anymore except if you haven’t read this series WHY THE HELL NOT? and if you have read the first 3 books then you are in for a treat with the latest.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All The Rage.

September 21, 2019 – Started Reading