Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads's Reviews > Vincent

Vincent by Sarah Brianne

Liked it more than expected

Four "I really liked it" stars!

I'm gonna hit you all with some truth real quick: I decided to read Vincent and Chloe exclusively to get through to Lucca's book. In fact, I was tempted to skip both and go straight to Lucca. I LOVE me an intimidating, extra alpha hero. Is it hot in here, or is it just Lucca? 🔥

Down, girl... it's not Lucca time yet. Focus, for fu%&'s sake.

Okay, back to Vincent. I really liked how possessive Vincent is, because evidently I have some kind of unhealthy issue with that on top of an affinity for characteristics of intimidation and extreme alpha behaviors. Sigh. I also got a kick out of Lake refusing to be "owned," and staying strong in the face of her family's abuse. That said, she came across a bit bratty in her dealings with Vincent. I also thought she was a bit bratty in the part with her grandparents. That was hardly her worst living situation, and yet her reaction to it after even such a short period of time was pretty over the top. It made her seem dramatic and ungrateful.
I definitely loved seeing more of Lucca, Amo, and Chloe. I got a kick out of the charismatic character of Sadie even though she was a bit of a psycho. I didn't say I want to hang out with her (I don't- bi#@h be crazy)- I just said I enjoyed her character in general.

Anyway, I am liking this series more than anticipated. I picked it up after seeing it recommended ad nauseam in a couple of my Facebook reader groups, and I have not been disappointed.
I'll read Chloe's book in the interest of continuity, but truthfully, I just want more LUCCA.

Find me at:
Instagram
Facebook
Blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vincent.

September 20, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
September 20, 2019 – Shelved
September 22, 2019 – Started Reading
September 22, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Indelicate Reviews by DD Fab Review!

Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads Thank you! 😚