Berit☀️✨'s Reviews > Regretting You

Regretting You by Colleen Hoover

bookshelves: 2019, arc-physical, audiobooks, faves, favorite-author
Read 2 times. Last read December 30, 2019.

An epic girlneeds an equally epic guy, and I guess I’ve never felt epic enough for you.*Swoon*

The hype is real! This book was so Flippin’ fantastic! All the feels, not one but two epic love stories, a real and raw look at the mother daughter relationship, tragedy, grief, forgiveness, romance, love, acceptance. Colleen Hoover is an absolute rockstar and this is one of her very best!

Hoover’s exceptional storytelling completely Drew me into these characters lives. The story is told from the alternating perspectives of mother Morgan and daughter Clara. I was equally invested in both characters, I cried with them, I laughed with them, I loved with them, I got angry with them, and I forgave with them. Not only does CoHo tell and engaging tale, she also writes some of the most swoon worthy men/boys. Jonah and Miller *swoon* I think technically I could probably be the mother of both of these men, but wow they really knew how to treat a girl and be there for her. Definitely not a book to be missed! If you are a CoHo fan this will more than likely be one of your favorites, and if you have not read her yet.... What are you waiting for?

This book in emojis 👩‍👧 🎭 🎬 🎥 💔 💞

*** Big thank you to Amazon Pub for my gifted copy of this book. All opinions are my own. ***

For more of my reviews and bookish thoughts please visit my blog

🏆 one of my top reads of 2019!

🎉🎉🎉 UPDATE this book is available in print and audio on KU!

Now I have an audio copy, a print copy, and a digital copy, the question is what am I waiting for? I want to cherish this book so I’m waiting for the perfect time and I’m thinking it is this week!

This book is now downloaded onto my Kindle and I could not be more excited!!!💕💕

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Regretting You.

September 20, 2019 – Shelved
December 30, 2019 – Shelved as: arc-physical
December 30, 2019 – Shelved as: favorite-author
December 30, 2019 – Finished Reading
December 30, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Paige Yay!!!! I just read it today and devoured it! What are you waiting for 🤗🤗😊💖

Berit☀️✨ Paige I know, what am I waiting for is right!

Bibi I'm egg-cited for you, Berit! I wish I could read it afresh!

Berit☀️✨ Oh I finished it yesterday a huge five stars!!!

Paige Berit☀️✨ wrote: "Oh I finished it yesterday a huge five stars!!!"

YESSS!!!! SO HAPPY YOU LOVED IT!!!

Berit☀️✨ It was so good! I just needed to digest it a little before I wrote my review hopefully that will happen tonight!

message 7: by sue (new) - added it

sue GreT review. It’s on my shelf

Berit☀️✨ Sue thanks girl! I hope you love it!