D.K. Hundt's Reviews > Air & Dust

Air & Dust by John F.D. Taff

I don’t think I’m alone in saying that the end of Book Two absolutely crushed me, so I knew diving into AIR & DUST would be difficult, to say the least! (Lyrics to a certain Jefferson Starship song immediately popped into my head after reading that ending. My heart!)

I would recommend reading each book in the series close together, if possible. I have read a few books between Book Two and Three, so I needed to go back and re-read WATER & WIND before reading AIR & DUST, even though that ending is permanently etched into my memory. (Noooo timmee is aaaa goooood time fooorrr gooo… *ahem*) Hey, there’s a reason they call Taff ’The King of Pain’. ;) Bring on Book Four, I can’t wait to see how it ends!

If you haven’t started your journey into the serialized novel, THE FEARING, What are you waiting for?!

THE FEARING - Highly Recommend!

Thank you, John F.D. Taff and Grey Matter Press for providing me with an advance copy of THE FEARING: BOOK THREE – AIR & DUST in exchange for an honest review.

THE FEARING - Highly Recommend!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Air & Dust.

September 20, 2019 – Shelved