Amy's Reviews > Immortal Born

Immortal Born by Lynsay Sands

Read 2 times. Last read September 20, 2019 to September 25, 2019.

Another Great story for the Argeneau series.

Magnus and Allie. Swoon

Allie and her son Liam are trying to stay one step ahead of some bad guys who keep finding them. Lucky for them they fall into the right Immortal hands. What Allie doesn't know is if she can trust these new Immortals, who promise her things she hasn't had for a long time. Yet, she wants to trust them, wants to believe that all this happiness that Liam has is the right fit. Trusting doesn't come easy for Allie. It never has. Magnus makes her feel safe. Could they build a life here with him?

Magnus is stunned by Allie's story. Stunned by her beauty and her logic and her friendship to Stella - a rogue immortal. He couldn't have dreamed of a better life mate. Only he is unsure how to tell her that is what she is to him. Would she accept him? Would she trust him with her life and Liam's life?

I love this series. I love all the characters and how they are all so different. No one is the same, yet they are work together like a normal family. Magnus' back story is amazing, I felt myself pulled in and reliving it when he told it to Allie. The fact that he is so old, doesn't deter from the fact that he is 100% a gentleman and I have no doubt he'd be able to keep Allie and Liam safe.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal Born.

September 20, 2019 – Started Reading
September 20, 2019 – Shelved
September 25, 2019 – Shelved (Mass Market Paperback Edition)
September 25, 2019 – Finished Reading