Ibjoy1953 Hannabass's Reviews > Reunited in the Rockies

Reunited in the Rockies by Mindy Obenhaus

U 50x66

MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

Kayla Bradshaw is not sure how she will find life as she comes back home after being gone so long. And then with everything that has happened to her. But she is determined to restore the old historic Colorado hotel her friend has hired her to do, in order to make a better life for she and her baby to be. But construction help from Jude Stephens will not be easy. But she has no option.

I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet Romance between Jude and Kayla, though sometimes they were a bit humorous in their dealing with each other. Do they both need to be so stubborn? Author Mindy Obenhaus writes another fun and exciting book for her readers. Her characters were well crafted and developed so well throughout this story. I enjoyed the working on the old hotel, the details were interesting enough and the couple’s interaction made it even more fun and interesting. Jude realizes Kayla is not the person she was when she left, but he wants to find out more about her. Even though Kayla is a pregnant widow, she does not miss her abusive husband. There is a lot information she’s not ready to tell. But can she really trust a man again? This you will have to find out when you read this sweet read from this amazing author.  A read you will not want to miss!

A copy of this book was given to me by the author or publisher. I am not required to write a positive review. The opinions here in this review are totally mine alone. I am disclosing this with my review in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reunited in the Rockies.

Started Reading