Aleson Alexander's Reviews > Futanari Moans and the Mummy's Hand

Futanari Moans and the Mummy's Hand by Sally Bend

bookshelves: futanari, adventure-modern, fun

I thought that I copied my review from Amazon over here, but it seems I did not. So, here's what I wrote on Amazon:

Take 1 cup of Indiana Jones, 1 cup Lara Croft, 2 pints of humor and a gallon of delicious futa cum. Mix thoroughly and bake in a hot Egyptian tomb. The resulting dish is delectable and filling. Found myself thinking that she’d be a fun friend to hang out with and regale me with tales of her adventures. The hints of her past are intriguing and make you want to keep reading more for the next dropped hint. The frequent tingling in my panties was another reason to keep reading. The ending was as amusing as the rest of the story. This one has earned a permanent spot on my bookshelf. It’s definitely worth a read and I highly recommend that you do so!

And then here's what I wrote on my own website (AlesonAlexander.com):

This isn't going to be a long review. There's no reason to spend a lot of time on it. It's simply amazing and instantly became one of my favorite books of all time. Yes, I know the kinds of books that puts it up against: Ulysses by Joyce, Moby Dick by Melville, Hamlet by Shakespeare. It's just that good.

Hold on. I get it. I understand what you're thinking. Aleson, you're putting an 11K word futa story against Don Quixote! Yes, I am. No, it's not classic literature. No, it's not going to win the Nobel, Booker, or Pulitzer. No, you're not going to gain deep insight into "the human condition". That said, I can't recall ever - ever - having been this entertained before. It's fun, pulpy, erotic, and humorous. I don't care if you don't believe in fun, pulp isn't your thing, you don't like erotica, or you lack a sense of humor. You will enjoy it. Go buy it. Now.

So, yeah, I liked it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Futanari Moans and the Mummy's Hand.

Started Reading