Wils Cain's Reviews > Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time

Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson

I had no idea what this book was about - and it has completely blown me away. This story of Greg Mortenson's actions to build schools for girls in Pakistan and Afghanistan as a means to fight terrorism with knowledge. This book makes me question what I'm doing with my life in a very positive way. Everyone should read this - it should be required in our education system. Tell everyone you know to read this and then go out and do something just like Greg.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Cups of Tea.

August 11, 2008 – Shelved
Started Reading
August 15, 2008 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Melissa Your review really makes me want to read this! It's our next book club book and I have sort of been reluctant to start it, but you have definitely motivated me!

Melissa Wow, now my MOM's reading your reviews. I don't know how that happened, but cool!

Gloria I so agree with you! What an inspirational story! As a teacher myself, I agree totally that this should be required reading in schools. It would be an eye opener for many.

Marie teaching two lessons: the value of education and the way money seems to buy literary merit and push this book up the best seller's list