Katie's Reviews > The Bad Twin

The Bad Twin by Avery  Scott

The Bad Twin
By Avery Scott
4 stars

I have read a few books by this author now so when I read the blurb for this book I had no hesitation in jumping straight in and overall I wasn’t disappointed! It had the author’s great writing style which I enjoy and some great characters who I found quite easy to connect with. It might not be my favourite book but her but I would still 100% recommend it!
I loved the setting for the story and thought the author did a great job of really bringing Paris to life through her descriptive writing. I could completely imagine some of the scenes that she was setting. I think the twin switching was probably a little predictable but it was still an enjoyable read. I liked Abby she was the kind of character who is a little naive and actually switching places with her sister did force her out of her comfort zone in some respects. Hudson was what I kind of expected from a sexy, billionaire alpha male character but I still couldn’t help but fall for him! He was definitely a guilty pleasure!
Overall a really nice read, I read it quite quickly as I was completely invested in what I was reading. As mentioned earlier I would definitely recommend this book to other readers!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bad Twin.

Started Reading