Cheryl's Reviews > Goats Eat Cans Volume 1

Goats Eat Cans Volume 1 by Steven Novak

Mar 21, 2012

Before I even read this book. I read the answers to the interview questions from Steven Novak. Right then, I knew I liked this guy and was going to love his book! Why, you ask? Because he is hilarious! There is nothing better in the world than laughter. A day without laughter is boring! Plus the fact that he likes black and purple moved him up another notch for me (if that is even possible)! No Steven, you are not a whimp if you like purple!

The best part of this book is that it just made me laugh! Each chapter deals with something that happens in real life. Laughter makes the world a more fun place to be. In a world with so many troubles, you just have to incorpoprate humor in whatever you can. Putting humor into situations that might not seem so funny at the time really makes for an interesting story. Plus, the fact that he could compare garbage picking to Disney World…..well you know that you are in for a fun read!

The descriptions that Steven uses really bring everything to life. That thing that he stepped in when he was in the water…..ewwww! I loved this book and highly recommend it. There is no way you will be in a bad mood after you read this book!

"Whoever decided to put a zipper on the front of men’s pants deserves to be brought back from the dead, and then immediately killed all over again." (p4)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goats Eat Cans Volume 1.

March 21, 2012 – Started Reading