Sue's Reviews > Love? Maybe

Love? Maybe by Heather Hepler

7919787
Mar 21, 2012

bookshelves: college-romance, best-cover

I loved this book! Really liked the concept of knowing each other and then, you know, expressing the love in a different way. It's quite a common topic of being a secret admirer but this story had its own flow.
I liked Piper a lot. Not only because she complements me, but she's the one who finally gives in in the topic of love. She has her own way to see through love. She's not like those people who become too sad because of love or too crazy for it. She has never experienced love but she has seen it through others. And she accepted that way of love which she saw through her beast friend, and her mother. Truly, she lacks about the concept of love.
Next comes Charlie. He's the one with the sincerity. You know, the one who knows exactly how to and what to do at the right time. I liked this character very much. He's love for Piper is being shown on how well how knows her and he takes of everything. A person perfect for a girl like Piper. ;)
But mostly, I appreciate the last part of the story where Charlie, not in so many words, teaches Piper the true meaning of love, tells her not to push people away from her life. The way he says it, makes Piper realize how cynical she has been about love, how she never thought of giving people second chances. Everyone deserves a second chance, that's what she understands.
I'm sorry if my reveiw is way too boring, because this is the first time I'm actually "giving my opinion" in a correct way! Please do read it. It's a lovely read. Recommended mainly for YA readers.
Thank You! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love? Maybe.

March 21, 2012 – Shelved
March 25, 2012 – Started Reading
March 25, 2012 –
page 98
36.03% "So far, it's good. :)"
March 26, 2012 –
page 134
49.26% "Oh great! This looks like my story! I'm feeling like I'm reading my daily life in a book! Except my birthday isn't on the V-Day. ;)"
April 6, 2012 – Finished Reading