Farshana ❤️rainnbooks❤️'s Reviews > The Liar's Sister

The Liar's Sister by Sarah A. Denzil

bookshelves: netgalley, kindle

Thank You Net Galley, Bookouture and Sarah A Denzil for a chance to read this book

I'm so glad I got a chance to read Sarah Denzil's The Liar's Sister by Bookouture. She's one author whose books I have always wanted to check out but never got around to. The Liar's Sister is a surprising book, the first three-quarters of the story reads like any other thriller out there but the final few pages left me feeling stupid. I had so many thoughts and guesses and everything flew out of the window. The focus of the story is simply the lack of communication among sisters. Each family have their own troubles but it is compounded when members of the family decide to keep secrets and starts lying to cover the truths.
Rose and Heather are 2 sisters who were very close until the summer their friend Samuel disappeared. Then the secrets begin and both sisters drift apart unable to confide in each other and running away at first opportunity. Rose is recovering from alcohol abuse and has had tough going in her life but it is Heather who feels lost and angry. After the death of their mother, things become dicey with everyone in the village becoming hostile and their house ransacked.
Both sisters do not instill any warmth but the story flows effortlessly at a rapid pace. Loved that too much happening convoluted ending thou.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Liar's Sister.

Started Reading