Faye's Reviews > Reunited in the Rockies

Reunited in the Rockies by Mindy Obenhaus

Pregnant widow Kayla Bradshaw returns to Colorado for the wedding of a friend, but coming back to Colorado means facing the man who broke her heart years ago over a misunderstanding.

Policeman Jude Stephens has never forgotten about Kayla, he has a passion for carpentry and has always been the one that his family could depend on. Lily enlists Kayla and Jude to restore a historic building in downtown Ouray.

Could this be their second chance at love?

Jude is a a responsible, dependable man, who has a gift for woodworking. He never stopped caring for Kayla, and is open to getting to know her again. He notices that she seems less sure of herself, and isn't the confident woman that she used to be. He has a strong faith, and a good relationship with his brothers and father. He admires Kayla's strengths and encourages her in her faith.

I loved reconnecting with the Stephens brothers and their father from the previous books, even though this is a standalone read, there were some details that I appreciated more having read the other books in the series. Kayla is a strong, creatie woman who has been through a lot, I admired her faith and strength. I loved how the story also follows Jude's father as he moves forward with a relationship. A highly enjoyable read from beginning to end!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reunited in the Rockies.

Finished Reading