Irisheyz77's Reviews > Tomorrow, When the War Began

Tomorrow, When the War Began by John Marsden

2204659
Mar 20, 2012

bookshelves: audiobook, dystopian, setting-australia, for-review, series, ya, review-posted
Read in March, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tomorrow, When the War Began.

03/20/2012
7.0% "Started this one today in the car. I'm enjoying the fact that it has an Aussie narrator."
03/21/2012
18.0% "Really hated reaching home today...because things were really starting to happen!"
03/22/2012
34.0% "Loving this audio!"
show 2 hidden updates…

message 1: by Caspette (new)

Caspette Wow I was chatting to some book bloggers about this series recently. I read this as a teen and loved them. I am glad to see you enjoyed it.

Irisheyz77 I've heard about this series for YEARS but never seemed to make time for it. But glad I finally did. I really liked this one.

message 3: by Caspette (new)

Caspette There is 7 books in this series then there is a separate series following Ellie but i didn't like her character enough to read it. There is also a movie as well if your interested which was not to bad (though they modernised it and put mobile phones and stuff in even though the books are set early 90s before mobiles phones and internet chat were main stream. But that quibble aside it is great. John Marsden has written some amazing books.

message 4: by Caspette (new)

Caspette Meant to add another book of his (not in this series) which is a beautiful story that had me in tears by the end is So Much to Tell You..