Rosem's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Mar 20, 2012

Quotes Rosem Liked

J.K. Rowling
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

J.K. Rowling
“We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.”

J.K. Rowling
“I'm going to keep going until I succeed — or die. Don't think I don't know how this might end. I've known it for years.”

J.K. Rowling
“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”

J.K. Rowling
“Every second he breathed, the smell of the grass, the cool air on his face, was so precious: To think that people had years and years, time to waste, so much time it dragged, and he was clinging to each second.”

J.K. Rowling
“Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.”

J.K. Rowling
“He must have known I'd want to leave you."
"No, he must have known you would always want to come back.”

J.K. Rowling
“It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.”

“After all this time?"
"Always...”

J.K. Rowling
“Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also”

J.K. Rowling
“Will you stay with me?"
"Until the very end.”