Terri Trespicio's Reviews > Listful Living: List and Journal Your Way to Balance, Self-Discovery, and Self-Care

Listful Living by Paula Rizzo

bookshelves: currently-reading

There are lots of people out who lay claim to the title of "productivity expert." But when it comes to really gaining control of your life and where it's going, what you need is a specialist.

That's Paula. She has elevated listmaking to an art and a discipline. And a science!

Paula teaches us that lists aren't just a tool for getting organized and they're not just about tasks; they are a way of life. And by that I mean, a way of thinking about the things you do and why you do them.

If your life, like your body, is the manifestation of choices you make, then the list is the spine. And Paula is like a list chiropractor; she will help you align all the pieces so that you can move more purposefully and easily toward the things you want most.

With her trademark sharpness, quickness, and wit, Paula has given us a simple, beautiful, accessible guide for plotting out the next big steps of your life. And she walks fast, so try to keep up!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Listful Living.

September 11, 2019 – Started Reading