Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Tangled Up In Christmas

Tangled Up In Christmas by Lisa Renee Jones

I didn't think it was possible, but this little world of Sweetwater, Texas just got even better!!

I love this series. I love this town. I love the people. I just love everything about it.

I loved Hannah and Roarke’s second chance to get it right but I’m going to get my one tiny little twitchy point out of the way before I talk about its greatness….(view spoiler) <<< I don’t know who’s idea that was (author or publisher) but that needs work LOL But let’s move on lol …

This series (and book) is a little different than what I’ve normally read by Lisa. Normally you get angst and suspense with her stories, but not this one. I mean yes, there’s the mystery of why they didn’t work out all those years ago, but it’s very low on angst. It’s a feel-good romance story with great lead characters as well as secondary characters. I am very impressed and delighted with this new style from Lisa and I can’t wait to devour more!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tangled Up In Christmas.

September 10, 2019 – Shelved