TheGuideToRomanceNovels's Reviews > Deliverance

Deliverance by Evelyn Montgomery

85421919

photo 20190911_093110_zpsviclxzhy.png
Not my first read by the author and I was rather really looking forward to this one!! Each book that comes out gets better and better!!
What a heartbreaking book! I love reading about military romance and this one GAVE ME ALL THE FEELS! The events the actions…perfected! Emotions, love, darkness for the both of the main characters. It was deep and heartfelt.

Jolene Stewart who is Noah’s sister is a fierce woman, protective of her daughter in every sense. The love she has for her and the need to give her better…really tragic and beautiful. So why does seeing Troy Young again makes her want to revert back to wanting him, needing him…she knows better than to go that road again. Last time it left her run over and shattered. Troy is a broken man, big, handsome, sexy, a savior…that’s what he has always been but protected. This time he is determined to not let Jo slip again…but at what cost?

Heartfelt, romantic, sexy, suspenseful…it kind of has it all. I really enjoyed this and heck wish there was more. Keep you on your toes type of book!

“I love you to infinite and beyond.”

A MUST READ!
Rating: ★★★★★
Steamy: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Recommended: ☑ HIGHLY!
⇨ H A P P Y – R E A D I N G ⇦

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deliverance.

September 9, 2019 – Started Reading