Paul Alexander's Reviews > Elizabeth's Secrets

Elizabeth's Secrets by Paul D. Alexander

4920865
Mar 19, 2012

(Review from the author)

Paul Alexander’s masterful characterization will leave you breathless from the onset. This book is written beautifully and delicately. They say great art leaves you changed after the experience, and Elizabeth's Secret’s is a testament to this truth. This is one of the best books I’ve read in years. I loved the author and cursed him for making me cry so early in the book. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE! I cry at the end, maybe the last quarter of a book, but never in the beginning. I was drawn into the story immediately and found my heart pounding along with the characters. I found myself hoping and praying along with them too. My heart broke and was uplifted again. My ears rang. Alexander is a true American talent and Elizabeth’s Secrets is a masterpiece.
~E.M. Ragland, Author

Elizabeth’s Secrets is a rollercoaster of emotions, combining expert character development and an intriguing storyline, which leaves you anxious to turn each page. Mr. Paul Alexander’s second novel is even more masterfully written than Dark Star!
~Carl Sparks, Author

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elizabeth's Secrets.

Karen Joslin Paul writes that I can feel myself in the moment. The mystery is the best I've read in a while. Keeps me wanting more. Now I am going to have to go back and read Paul's first book even though I know it is totally different from this one, but he is such a good author and I don't care what the book is about!! :) Thank you for writing "Elizabeth's Secrets". I just wanted to pass on that your father gave me my first airplane ride many years ago and I've never forgotten it. Maybe that is why I relate so well to Bette when she is flying... Or could it be that my middle name is Elizabeth. ha!! Keep writing, I want more!!

Paul Alexander Thank you Karen, what a wonderful review. I am honored. I would really appreciate you adding a review to my book's listing on Kindle.
I look forward to your comments on Dark Star.
My father was a great man and an incredible pilot. He was certainly my character model for Mac McKenna.