Holly Flora (Southern Girl Bookaholic)'s Reviews > Catching Her Heart

Catching Her Heart by Jody Holford

102018423

For being the second book in a series, you totally can jump into this book without worrying that you might be missing something from the first book and that alone makes this book totally worth reading!

It's starts off with a kidnapping of sorts with Addison picking up the handsome Sawyer from the airport but little does he know, what she has up her sleeve. From there, this friendship blossoms that turns into this romance that both Addison and Sawyer totally deserve but Sawyer's brother and mother totally makes it difficult for them. Only at a party for Sawyer's brother will things be said that sends these two lovebirds into a tailspin and Addison wanting to get far from Sawyer. It's then that Sawyer finally takes a stand with everyone with an ending that is perfect for this story!

All I can say about this book is that you totally don't need to read the first book in this series but I would highly recommend it just to get all the feels that this series brings to the table and that we totally need a third book set a couple years in the future to see where everyone ends up! It's a fast paced love story without graphic scenes that from teenagers to grandparents can enjoy! Plus, how can you not enjoy a love story with a couple like Sawyer and Addison who are dealing with so much to find their happy ending after everything that they were dealt with!

Thank You to Entangled Publishing & Jody Holford for this 5 Star, sweet romance that made me fall in love with the romance genre all over again!!

I voluntarily reviewed this complementary book from RockStar Book Tours. All thoughts and opinions are my very own!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catching Her Heart.

September 8, 2019 – Started Reading