Shirley's Reviews > Ties to the Blood Moon

Ties to the Blood Moon by Robin P. Waldrop

Mar 19, 2012

Read on March 19, 2012

I'm so glad I read this book. My favorite YA genre books have vampires and werewolves in them and this book has both. The book starts of with our main character Genevieve living with her aunt Bev in Alaska because her mom died in a house fire weeks before. She has this reoccurring nightmares about the fire and their being wolves there even though she was in Alaska at the time. Then things start getting weird from there.....Genevieve character is like a lot of 17 year olds. Snarky, thinks she's and adult and knows everything. She makes a lot of dumb mistakes but not to the point where I don't enjoy her as a character. I think for everything she goes through she handle's it the best way she knew how. Now on to William......can you say sexy!!! I loved his character, he has swagger and is caring and romantic. I wish I could find my own William. This book had a lot of twist and turns. Some predictable some not but I loved every minute of it and I can't wait for book two!!! I am definitely a fan of this series and this author!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ties to the Blood Moon.

03/19/2012