Darlene I read to many boooks's Reviews > Bad Bad Bad

Bad Bad Bad by K.  Webster

** spoiler alert ** 2 short novels in this now the girls are both 17 which has me ehhh soo yeah.. and have given the consent to have sex no rape or force rape.. they both said yes.. now that's cleared... i did have mehh with both..lets start with story 1.

Brandt and Kelsey.. i felt brandt was very meh to me I did get annoyed with the kiddo nickname.. i wish it was any nickname he could have used.. beside that i was proud of him that when they were caught by her father.. he even said he'll turn himself in to the cops.. (owning up to that even if his girl said yes to sex) he was man enough to get tossed in jail. So yeah but that didn't stop them from seeing eachother..

No om/ow drama, No cheating, slight drama, secondary charas, didnt really didnt say anything, & virgin gal

Sheriff's  badgirl book 2

I disliked rick so much.. he was so angry and was disgusted with what his best friend did with his daughter.. HE DID THE SAME THING TO his daughters best friend.. he felt something and had sex with her.. hypocrisy i tell you.. made me roll my eyes..i liked mandy.. she had a tough life her father is never around and abusive.. and her mom is just there.. glad she got out of that abusive place and her safe place was with rick.. (even if he annoyed me)

No ow/om drama, no cheating, Drama, Secondary charas, sexy time, no virgins guy dated before.

Prologue
Instalove
Anal play/sex
Seperation (2 weeks for kel and  bran)
Safe sex and no condom
Older/younger couple
Slight Daddy kink
Hea
Epilogue

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Bad Bad.

Started Reading