Tammy Hamilton Green's Reviews > Biker Babe

Biker Babe by Audrey Carlan

Some princesses desire diamonds and jewels; not our princess.
Some princesses wear silk and tulle; not our princess.
Some princesses dream of a valiant prince upon his faithful steed; not our princess.

Our princess wears leather pants and corset, high-heeled boots and rides her own damn Harley! Our princess is a Club Princess. Shay O’Donnell is daughter not to a King, but the Prez of Heroes Pride Motorcycle Club, Grant’s Pass, Oregon. Her kingdom is her newly opened Biker Babe shop where bikers and their old ladies can find jeans, jewelry, tees, Harley merch, just about anything a biker babe and her biker could desire.

And if all that sounds like the perfect fairytale, just remember no man is ever good enough for a Club Princess. Not according to the brothers, not according to the Prez. The Club Princess is off limits!

Riding in on his steel mount, newly minted and patched in Heroes Pride VP Rex Crawford, sees his dream girl and wants to stake his flag and lay claim. How far is he willing to go to have his Club Princess? Will he risk it all?

#1 best-selling author Audrey Carlan enters the wildly popular MC romance genre with Biker Babe, the first in a series of interconnected standalone novellas. As always she brings the heat she’s well-known for, along with romance in her own very special way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Biker Babe.

September 7, 2019 – Shelved
Started Reading
November 11, 2019 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
November 11, 2019 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
November 11, 2019 – Finished Reading