Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Dirty Letters

Dirty Letters by Vi Keeland

bookshelves: arc-or-provided-by-author

description

All the stars! #ViPen perfection!

Dear Vi & Penelope,
I just finished Dirty Letters a few days ago, and I can’t stop thinking about this book. I have tears in my eyes, a smile on my face, and I must look like a lunatic writing this note to you. Dirty Letters is packed with sweet, sexy fun, and lovable characters.   And the perfect amount of the feels!  This friends-to-lovers rock romance is EVERYTHING! When my two unicorn authors co-write a book together, I drop everything and read it. I don’t know how you two manage to make magic every time you write together (or apart), but you do. Best of 2019!

This story is the reason so many people fall in love with song lyrics and romance books.  Lucky I have a big heart and love animals. Move over Pixy the goat; you are now sharing space in my heart with a lovable pig. Thank you for Dirty Letters. This book and these characters have embedded themselves in my heart and on my favorite bookshelf! Griffin’s music and letters made my heart sing!

P.S. - If this book doesn’t become an Amazon Bestseller I will kiss the ugliest pig I can find.

P.P.S - Dirty Letters was unputdownable and on my Best of 2019 Romance Books List.

P.P.P.S - This book is Kindle Crack

Love,
Cheri @ Kindle Crack Book Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Letters.

September 5, 2019 – Shelved
September 5, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
October 8, 2019 – Started Reading
October 8, 2019 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author
October 9, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Viviana Varona I loved it.

Vijaylakshmi Rao What an amazing review.. damn! can't wait to read! With Stuck Up Suit, Hate Notes, Egomaniac and many more of their books, i became an absolute ardent fan of their writing but the synopsis of this one hooked me... some charm in writing letters i guess! :))
Thanks for the review Cheri!!

Anna Lynn Portwood OMG..... I love Pixy and I love how the goat makes cameos in these books. Can't wait to meet this pig!