Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Beast

Beast by Anna Hackett

Beast is book seven in the Galactic Gladiators by Anna Hackett.

This was another entertaining read in this series. I devoured the Galactic Gladiators series one book at a time.

In Beast we get answers to one of the relative newcomers to the House of Galen, Vek.

Vek our blue alien who was also rescued from captivity. He’s wild, dominate, and pumped full of drugs like the human male. He’s the ultimate BEAST of an alpha. The only thing that seams to soothe his rage and bring some reason is Mia and her voice.

Mia was abducted by the alien slavers, rescued, then abducted again, and rescued. She’s sweet, tender, and thoughtful. When her friends and Vek are under attack she has a spine of steel.

Vek and Mia complemented each other. Vek’s a true hero and yet at times so fragile. My heart melted for him. Then bring in Mia a lover of music and we get to discover if music can feed the soul and heal. Their romance was sweet.

Theirs no shortage of action and adventure. The world keeps building and new characters keep popping up.

Beast is another enjoyable reading the Galactic Gladiators series. If you enjoy science fiction romance then Hackett is an author for you to try.

Rated: 3.5 Stars

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beast.

September 5, 2019 – Started Reading