K. Ramjohn's Reviews > Down & Dirty: Linc

Down & Dirty by Jeanne St. James

I've been following this series from the beginning and I'm so in love with these characters. Down & Dirty Linc is the 9th book in the Dirty Angels MC series and is one of the most emotional books in the series. This is Linc and Jade's story, one that will evoke a range of emotions from you but a story that you will absolutely love. The other characters from the previous novel also play a major part in this story and provided great support and balance to the main characters. With romance, steamy scenes, action, heartbreak and a wonderful ending this novel kept you glued to the pages and was a phenomenal read. I would highly recommend it to all lovers of MC romance.
The audible version of this novel was narrated by Ava Lucas and J.F. Harding. OMG...these two were phenomenal in their portrayal of these characters. They were able to created differing voices for all the characters and bring out the varying emotions in this story. They both brought the story to life. It was a pleasure listening to them narrate this novel.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down & Dirty.

September 3, 2019 – Started Reading