Miftahul _MsLovesReading_'s Reviews > Another

Another by Fiona Cole

bookshelves: arc

She’d been hurt before and had trust issues, but I was Ian Bergamo, and I could be very persuasive to the female population.

title - Another
author- Fiona Cole
Publish- 12 September 2019
Genre- second chance romance
Amazon - Another (A Surprise Pregnancy Romance) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X43LTGL/...
Available on kindle unlimited
My bookstagram- https://www.instagram.com/miftahul_ms...

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

a standalone novel by Fiona Cole! recovering from her ex fiancé"s betrayal, Carrina who is a strong and powerful businesswomen gets pregnant in a one night stand. Now she can't find the father but sure she wants to keep the child. Lan is a playboy, and his business means everything for him but when the bomb drops on him that he is gonna be a father soon, he does everything possible to start his own family and protect his girls

tell me you dont dream about our date. about being together. tell me you dont remember how good it felt

I just want to say that Lan is a keeper dude. the moment he chose Carina and his baby over everything, i was a goner. I really thought i wont like the book, i really did, but i was never so wrong in my life.

damn Fiona Cole just amazed me with her storytelling way. this is the first book I have read written by her and could this be anymore perfect? no.

Lan is a dream guy, he is perfect in everyway and the way he handled his daughter melt my heart. they were for sure father daughter goals, while on the other hand, they all lived together for the baby but unintentionally behaved like a married couple which was like the best thing in this story. they were a family and it was written so well. I can't get over it.

The fact that there are no villain or a. bad guy in this story makes it more perfect. Every character in this book are so supportive and helpful.

I loved that Lan and Carina"s relationship didn't rush, and the fact that Carina is so mentally and emotionally strong earns by respect. she didn't let her feelings for Lan make decisions, she is smart and I love her! They lived together, behaved like a married couple, has to baby together but they went slow with their relationship.

Audrey on the other hand who is the baby is absolutely adorable. she has my heart, she is one of my favorite characters in this story and she is well mentioned in this book, its not about only Lan and Carina. we get to see other characters story as well and Audrey is everywhere which I loved! its a must read book! it ll make you fall in love with all the characters.

I wanted our family

sexual tension- ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
sex- ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
writing- ♥️♥️♥️♥️
book cover- ♥️♥️♥️

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Another.

Finished Reading