Paula's Reviews > Catching Her Heart

Catching Her Heart by Jody Holford

F 50x66

Catching Her Heart by Jody Holford is a delightful make your smile story. I don’t even like sports or sports book for that matter but I am loving this For Love of the Game Series. There is just so much great about the series and the book Catching His Heart.

Let me just tell you –
It is a Nashville story that doesn’t center around a musical artist trying to make it big time.
The players are normal, everyday, feet-on-the-ground people, though Sawyer has some major family issues because of his success.
The characters are people I would want to know in life, and not just for their autograph.
The romance is sweet, romantic and even Sawyer can be over the top in his declaration of love.
The focus is on life and relationships not just the player and the sport. Also while there is hope, not all relationships are fixable. The characters move on anyway to find peace and happiness.
The writing is great with a flowing easy to read pace but never dull.

I can recommend Catching His Heart any contemporary romance fan but especially to those of also enjoy Kate Angell and Joanne Rock’s Texas Playmakers.

An ARC of the book was given to me by the publisher through Net Galley which I voluntarily chose to read and reviewed. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catching Her Heart.

September 3, 2019 – Shelved