Lynn Reynolds's Reviews > Auctioned to the Greek Billionaire

Auctioned to the Greek Billionaire by Carmen Falcone

bookshelves: 2019-shelf, finished-reading

Amaya Lopez will do what ever is necessary to take care of family. But something changes along the way. Theo Rhodes needs to do his family duty but at what cost? Does he have the right to think about his own needs first?

This is an author that knows how to build chemistry between her characters. They seemed to compliment each other even though others wanted something else. It was interesting to see that Theo was unsure of himself at the beginning. He’s always thinking of others and especially when it comes to his parents. Amaya also had family obligations but hers deal more with the heart.

The two together create plenty of steam heat. You may wonder if the pages are going to combust. But you also have to wonder when the twist was going to come – I always felt like there was someone holding a shoe waiting for it to drop. Part of that shoe drop moment is because the author created a character that even though we don’t see much of him he’s easy to hate. If not for him, turning the page might have been a little different. Yes, the connection the couple had was intense but that man was always in the background and I just kept waiting for him to pop up again. If I didn’t turn the page, than how would I know if he was there or not. This book piqued my interest in the Highest Bidder series – what do the other books have to offer. But since this is the first book, I’ll just have to wait and see.

I was not compensated nor was I required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Auctioned to the Greek Billionaire.

August 30, 2019 – Started Reading