Suzie Waltner's Reviews > Reunited in the Rockies

Reunited in the Rockies by Mindy Obenhaus

With each new book Mindy Obenhaus writes, I want more and more to plan a vacation to Ouray, Colorado. It’s just too bad the Stephens family is fictions because I’d love to drop by Abundant Blessing Ranch or stay at the Granger House Inn. At least I can visit through the pages of the books.

Reunited in the Rockies is a second chance romance. Kayla and Jude were young when they fell in love. Assumptions and unfortunate happenstances caused them to go their separate ways. Now Kayla is back in Ouray, unsure of her future but a door opens for her to stay for a while.

Obenhaus gives readers a story of how much words can affect us, both negatively and positively. It’s also a wonderful example of how love is meant to build a person up. And of course, there’s plenty of family time with the Stephens, some building and remodeling, and sparks all over the pages whenever Jude and Kayla are together.

The good news is there is one unattached Stephens brother left. You bet I’ll be on the lookout for this final book in the Rocky Mountain Heroes series.

Disclosure statement:
I receive complimentary books from publishers, publicists, and/or authors, including NetGalley. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reunited in the Rockies.

September 1, 2019 – Shelved