Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > You for Her

You for Her by Bella Jewel

You for Her is the 2nd book in The Edge of Retaliation series, so guess what?! YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY MUST READ This for That FIRST! Like, if you don't, you will NOT know what's going on! The diabolical genius Bella Jewel left me hangin' after the first book in HUGE ways, so this story picks right back up where Book 1 left off. I really don't want to get into a bunch of details or it could potentially ruin Book 1 for those you haven't read it yet, so this review will be cryptic with a bunch of my extreme emotions. Seriously though, I HAD no clue how this was going to go down, and trust me, I'm still 50 shades of jacked up about it all. The twists, OH MY HELL THE TWISTS! Every time I thought Ms. Jewel was going to zig, she would zag, so I barely knew my a** from a hole in the ground. I do know that Tanner is on my crap list, and I didn't want Callie to forgive him at all, but she's not quite at mature woman status for me yet because of some of her actions. And the cast of secondaries which made up all of their friends, well, let's just say I could have choked them all out as well. There were some answers to the HUGE questions that I had from This for That, which some were easily spotted & others came out of left field. Obviously with those kinds of twists, you can bet that I was dropping some seriously loud f-bombs right & left. Added in was the angst levels which had my heart hurting more than once, as everyone was hurt in some capacity for a mistake of a teenager. Finally, let's talk about the newest cliffy, did you really have to do that to us Ms. Jewel?! Yeah, I'm dying on the inside while being enraged on the outside because I don't like holding on to the side of a cliff with the high winds, and that's where I'm at right now. I NEED that next book like yesterday, and you will too once you one click this intense ride that I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You for Her.

September 1, 2019 – Started Reading