Romancing the Book's Reviews > How I Married a Marquess

How I Married a Marquess by Anna Harrington

Reviewed by Colantha
Book provided by NetGalley

I  love  it when I pick a book and discover that I can't put it down. I'm always discovering new authors, especially when I find a series and start from the middle or end and have to order the others because I'm so hooked. With this third book of The Secret Life of Scoundrels series, I now have to order the others because this book definitely hooked me. This is why I give it a five, because it had really great characters, storytelling and the romance suspense kept you on your toes from the start.

The character arc of Josie and Thomas weaved me right into the story line and was surprised with how they developed on each page. Their chemistry was felt, and I could understand their desperation of needing each other because I knew they were meant to be together. The author even had me wonder if they were even meant to be together every so often because they seemed to be so perfect for each other right away.

How I Married a Marquess  took me right away into a story that I felt I was not expecting.  The author had me surprised with the romantic suspense twist, that I found it fit perfectly into the plot.

I think I may have to go read another one of the series tonight.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How I Married a Marquess.

Finished Reading