Samantha's Reviews > The Family-Friendly Keto Instant Pot Cookbook: Delicious, Low-Carb Meals You Can Have On the Table Quickly & Easily

The Family-Friendly Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Anna Hunley

F 50x66

The Family-Friendly Keto Instant Pot cookbook begins by explaining the keto lifestyle and the proportions of fat-protein-carb you should be eating before moving onto the Instant Pot itself. The Instant Pot, formerly known to me as the Pressure Cooker. My mum had one when I was growing up that she used on the stove. Nowadays, its appears they are electric plug in sorts.

The book is then split into a number of recipe sections: Breaking your fast, Appetizers & party snacks, Soups, stews & chilli's, Covered dishes, Beef, Poultry, pork & seafood, side dishes and Desserts.

The ingredients are provided in both imperial and metric measurements and some of the recipes come with a colour photograph. On some of the recipes there is a recommendation of an accompaniment or pudding to go with the dish.

One or two of the recipes do yield quite a lot, but the book does not indicate if it could be frozen afterwards or if it keeps in the fridge for a few days. This would be handy to know.

I received this book from Netgalley in return for a honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Family-Friendly Keto Instant Pot Cookbook.

August 30, 2019 – Started Reading